- Control your acne
- Avoid scarring or other damage to your skin
- Make the mark unobtrusive
- Some cosmetics Product (products like makeup, moisturizers, sunscreen)
- Heat and abrase
- Some Drugs(Like birth control pills, anticonvulsants, lithium and steroids)
When do pimples occur?
- Foods like chocolate, potato chips, pizza,fried, Heavy Foods..
- Do not keep your face clean, keep it away from dust..
- Repeatedly touching the face..
- Masturbation, having sex, or not having sex..
When are pimples more likely to occur?
- Pregnancy and immediately after delivery
- Birth (in the case of newborn acne)
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Monthly just before your period (often called PMS acne)
How To Solve Acne Problem Naturally
- Apply apple cider vinegar
- Take a Zinc Supplement
- Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil
- Apply Green Tea to Your Skin
- Apply Witch Hazel
- Moisturize With Aloe Vera
- Take a Fish Oil Supplement
- Exfoliate Regularly
- Follow a Low Glycemic Load Diet
- Cut Back on Dairy
- Reduce Stress
- Exercise Regularly
Use acne medicine
Azelaic acid helps prevent oil glands in the skin from becoming clogged and can improve acne. It has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. The possible side effects include skin irritations such as itching and burning.
Many cosmetic products contain salicylic acid which removes dead skin cells from the pores such as cleansing toner and cream.Salicylic acid has not been shown to help reduce acne. Salicylic acid makes your skin feel red and dry.
Fruit acid peel contains glycolic acid, which removes dead skin. It is very good for the skin. Dead skin exfoliation causes mild inflammation.
Acne Medicine Side Effects
- Skin irritation
- feeling Warm
- Abnormal skin peeling
- Dry skin
- erythema or skin redness
- feeling hard in the throat
- Painful burning of the skin including burning, blisters, scabies, itching, severe redness or swelling
- skin rash
- fluid accumulation around the eye
- Skin inflammation due to a topically applied drug
- throat swelling