Your risk of developing an eye disease increases as you get older. The most common eye diseases include:
- cataracts, which cause cloudy vision
- age-related macular degeneration, which can limit your eyesight
- dry eyes
- poor night vision
- vitamins A, C, E
- omega-3 fatty acids
Tips for eye health
It’s important that you take care of your eyes on a regular basis to maintain eye health. Eating healthy is not the only way, there are many other ways to keep your eyes healthy. Other ways you can keep your eyes healthy include:
- Visit a doctor once a year for eye care.
- Wear sunglasses when you go out of the house.
- Quit smoking
- Control your weight.
- Always take care of your eyes and wear sunglasses when projecting in sports, work, home.
- Maintain your blood sugar
Good eyes depend on your diet. Which protects you from future illness. Such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc and vitamins C and E, cataracts.
Get Some Rest
You do enough rest, since sleep allows overworked eye muscles to relax completely.
Smoking is harmful to health. Equally harmful to the eye. Quitting smoking reduces the risk of developing brown eyes, as well as reducing the risk to your body.
Always protect your eyes from wearing sunglasses. Exposure to UV increases your chances of cataracts.
Use Safety Eyewear
Wear safety goggles or protective goggles when you go out and go to work or work on the computer. Protect your eyes especially when playing any spot. Wear goggles, masks, spot goggles with lenses for eye protection.
Look Away From the Computer Screen
View long time computer screen it damaged your eyesight.
- Blurry vision
- Trouble focusing at a distance
- Dry eyes
- Neck, back, and shoulder pain