Tadalafil is also used to treat men who have signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is caused by an enlarged prostate. Men with BPH usually have difficulty urinating, a decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and a need to get up at night to urinate. Tadalafil will make these symptoms less severe and reduce the chance that prostate surgery will be needed. This medicine is also used to treat erectile dysfunction and signs and symptoms of BPH.
Take this medication by mouth, with or without food, as directed by your doctor. Do not take tadalafil more often than once daily.
The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Dosage of this Vidalista 20mg medicine depends on the medical condition, age of the patient, the strength of the pill, among some other factors. A physician shall determine the right dosage as per men’s health condition
- Tadalafil composed medicine is to be consumed orally, swallow the pill as a whole with a glass full of water and take it with or without the need of water
- Medicine for ED must be consumed on as needed basis; the usual adult dose is one pill within 24 hours
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- cold sweats
- faintness or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- hearing loss
- increased erection
If you are taking this medication on a regular schedule and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.