Erectile dysfunction (positive pot) refers to erectile dysfunction in which the sexual desire to obtain and maintain a sufficient erection cannot be obtained and maintained . If a person often finds that it is difficult to obtain sufficient erection power or maintain sufficient erectile ability for sexual life, or interfere with other sexual activities, it is considered that the person has erectile dysfunction.
Symptoms & Causes
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
- blood flow
- nerve supply
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgery or injury that affects the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
Men can take a group of drugs called PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitors.
Health care professionals may prescribe oral medications or medications you stutter (such as one of the following medications) to help you get and maintain an erection:
All these drugs work by relaxing smooth muscles and increasing blood flow in the penis during sexual stimulation.If you are taking nitrates to treat heart disease, you should not take any of these drugs to treat ED. Nitrate will expand and relax your blood vessels. Combining the two can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure, which may cause you to become dizzy or dizzy or fall, which can lead to injury.
- See a doctor for regular check-ups and physical examinations
- Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don’t use illegal drugs.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take steps to reduce stress.
- Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns.